Happy Fall Ya'll! I know it's not QUITE fall but it is September and this month brings fabulous things---including MY BIRTHDAY! It also brings Monday Listicles and Stasha wants to see 1o Things To Remember This Summer By! Here are mine:
1. The tree that was struck by lightening and crashed through my parents' roof at 2:30 am during a torrential downpour while we were visiting. A month later the living room is still uninhabitable & they are waiting on a new roof.
2. Long, lazy days at the beautiful lake with friends. We had delicious picnics, canoed and paddle boated to our hearts content.
3. A rare photo of all 3 children together. Sister caught the fish and Big Bro encouraged her, helped reel it in and did all the fish touching. We are all about catch & release here but had to snap a quick pic.
4.Taking Peanut to her VERY first concert--The Band Perry!
5. StinkBug's first season of t-ball
6. Fourth of July weekend in Tahoe with the Outlaws.
7. The kids and I going on a two week tour of the midwest to visit family and friends and our old hometown.
8. NEVER seeing Big Yankee as we altered our work schedules to minimize summer child care needs.
9. Garden fresh tomatoes from generous, gardening guru friends.
10. Staying up late and sleeping in!
What are your favorite summer memories?